Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula413 View Post
Welcome, I'm in western MA too, Easthampton to be exact. That car is gorgeous. Looks like it might be lowered a little bit?
Thanks Alex...

Its just a nice driver, and yes, the front has Hotchkis 2" lowering coils, the rear, well, I guess its the "47 year settle" LOL (Monoleafs). But a lot of people have complimented me on the stance and asked what I did to lower it. The rear is basically stock, and its a 10-bolt, open-gear setup that is certainly drivable, but someday down the road I might upgrade. Maybe just a 10-bolt 8.5" Nova setup (if I can find one) and a multi-leaf pack. I have no intention of racing the car, she's basically a cruiser for me... my racing days were over years ago. Eventually I'll go to 17" or maybe 18" wheels, or maybe a staggered setup. Right now the fronts are 215/70-15 on 6" wide wheels, and the rears are 255/60-15 on 8" wheels. The wheels themselves are Wheel Vintique Chrome Rallys.

I'm down the road a piece in Longmeadow, and I'm sure we'll cross paths at local cruise-ins and shows. I usually hit Marks, Kringle Candle, Maybury, and sometimes drive out to Patriot Place once or twice a season. If this crazy snow melts by the middle of next month, I'll probably do the UMASS car show in Amherst.

Mike