Runs 19's

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Hey all, haven't been around here for awhile, hope all is well. I ended up selling my Camaro in the spring time and have been messing around a lot with my truck. I do miss the Camaro though, only reason I got rid of it was because I didn't have the ambition at the time to get it done. I will get another one eventually however. Also I'm sure my truck won't be in the tastes of many here but I figured I'd post some progress and snoop around a little on here. Anyways...

I ended up picking up a set of ESM-007 wheels, wasn't satisfied with the ride height up front so I bought a set of QA1 Coilovers with 550# spring rates.

And Spohn LCAs to hold them in place.

I will be modifying these over the winter to get more suspension travel. This setup overall rides pretty nice and allows me to run a low overall ride height. I am about 9" lowered overall. Here are some pictures of it installed with the suspension settled.

And here's how it sits today, broken.

Once again I am troubled with transmission problems, lost 2nd, 4th and reverse on my way to Maryland. No biggie, I'm not playing around this time I'm going straight for a 5 speed swap. I do plan on doing a lot of additional modifications but mostly to the chassis to provide a safer driving experience. I will say I never thought I would get into the whole "stance" crowd. But I have met some really cool people so I can't complain. But yeah thats it for now I guess
lowered/daily