Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by My84Z View Post
I guess man lol either way they are sexy cars. I just felt bad for ya with all u are doing to them but i guess you knew what u were getting intO
Ah, OK. With the 69Z I wouldn't have it any other way. The only thing I have into it right now is the original purchase price + shipping to CT + $800 for Jerry M to inspect it + $250 for the car detective. I am not going with a high end restoration shop, just local guys and all I really want done is clean-up of the surface rust and the engine rebuild. The body is solid, but needs clean-up. Laurel and Precision Engines have reasonable pricing and have done stuff for me in the past.

The great thing for me, and this might sound goofy, is the car kind of has come alive in talking with 6 of the former owners on the phone. Most are Vietnam vets, and really liked the car. 3 have offered to buy it off me. I like hearing about their history with the car and the things they did with it.

68 Camaro (?350 SB)
69 Camaro (L72 427 BB)
69 Camaro (DZ 302 SB - www.z28.net)
Camaro - A friendly flying car – from the French - the first half "camarade/friend" and the last half “aero/of the air".