Chopper Challenge Champion

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Ok, not to bring back the thread from the dead, but I THINK I FIXED IT!!!!! Last weekend I brought the car to 84ta406, and he checked all the sensors with a snap-on scan tool. All the sensors read fine, the IAC was a little off, so he adjusted it, the car was idling fine in his driveway. I drove the car through worcester on my way home, but the car was still running like shit almost 400rpm, then it was fine at around 850 rpm, then like shit again. So today, I tinkered with the trhottle position screw, I opened it up a little bit, took it out for a ride still a little weird, kept finicking with the screw, and took it out for a good half hour ride today, and she runs mint! Idk why that was the problem, cuz it idled weird with the stock TB....whatever. But now the car is running much better all together. before in between shifts, the rpms would dive, and the car would buck like crazy, now its smooth as butter. So now im just gonna friggin leave the car alone and drive the thing. WINNING!!!!!