Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidS View Post
My 1st guess on the jukebox is that it's a JBM Tropicana.

2nd guess, it's a JAL-JEL.

The Black Knight is a real cool pinball machine. I remember playing it when I was in High School.

Who services your pinball game? I have a newer pinball.....Transformers.
Close David... but here's some quick pix.

Like I said... not a great looking piece, but its still working although I think the selector mechanism isn't 100% reliable LOL. Here's the Black Knight and the Cabal game. Both are in nice shape. I bought the pinball used probably 35 years ago so its in decent shape. Some of the playfield graphic stickers have fallen off and are not always re-useable so I really need to use my graphic skills to make some new ones. The Black Knight was an epic machine, the first to use a 2-level field, the first to use Magna-Save... plus it was one of the first to have speech. Very collectible.

The Atari Race Drivin' I got brand new from Atari as I had some inside connections licensing some of their arcade games for Milton Bradley's Nintendo line. They had two versions IIRC, a full sit-in (too big for my basement), and this one. The game has a number of car options, automatic or stick transmissions, and Gas, Brake, and Clutch pedals as well as the trans stick. Like I said... the 3D graphics are a far cry from todays Grand Theft Auto, my the kids have a ball with it.

Not very fancy, but I have a bar. I used to be heavy into deep sea fishing and salt water tournament fishing, so for a while the bar "theme" was fishing related. Sold my boat 15 years ago and sold all the big gold Penn Internationals that used to hang from the ceiling. I need to re-theme the bar into a Muscle Car hangout!

I built the house in 1977-78, probably finished the basement in steps but I planned ahead and have a wet bar, and a full bath down there so when our extended family comes up from NJ for ski weekends... we have plenty of room, baths, and a monster playroom for the kids. Also have darts and a 7 foot pool table for the bigger types LOL.

Oh... when I need service, I've called a Coin-Operated distributor in Holyoke IIRC. Russell Hall 413-536-2124 and they send a guy out. Usually its the same guy but everything been good for about 5 years so I haven't called lately. I bought the Juke Box and the Black Knight from them in the '80's.