Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankzlt1 View Post
I'm wanting to go tht torque head system soon. My problem with my car is in still have at least 2 more times I have to go through emissions in my state and I don't want to change over and then have issues when I have to go to emissions because they plug into the car to see if the sensors are working. Definitely the coil system is a much better ignition system and I will go tht way in the near future.
Might be worth sending them a note - to ask about that - you can't be the first with that question - and it's certainly an important question (here in CT they are never retiring emissions for OBD2 cars)

My impression is that since that system is connecting up using the factory ECU Harness that the same type of sensor data is being used - and there would be zero impact to the emissions testing - all it really does is check sensors and readiness states - sounds like that should still be all there and working - but they should be able to tell you.