Missing a 67

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Unbelievable show. So many quirky things happened.

A really tall dude from Australia loved the Z. He was in the Queensland Australia Chevrolet club. He came back about 5 times to check out the car. I asked him if he wanted his picture in it and he was thrilled. Getting him in was not so easy. He was so tall that even with the seat all the way back, his knees were 1/2 way up the sides of the steering wheel.

There were 2 older guys that were original owners of first gen Camaros. They argued about EVERYTHING. If you ever saw the two old guys arguing on the Muppet Show, they were like that. Previously, a judge that oversees all the judging said that my heat riser was on backwards. I had been deducted on that before at the Camaro Nationals and I fixed it to what the Camaro Nationals guys said was right. Then these 2 guys came over and started having a huge argument about whether the oil fill should have a baffle on it. I told them about the heat riser and they started arguing about that. Then they went over to where the unrestored Camaros were being judged and started arguing with every judge there, in the middle of an unrestored car being judged, about what was right and what was wrong about the installation orientation of a heat riser. It was AWESOME.

68 Camaro (?350 SB)
69 Camaro (L72 427 BB)
69 Camaro (DZ 302 SB - www.z28.net)
Camaro - A friendly flying car – from the French - the first half "camarade/friend" and the last half “aero/of the air".