Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowhawk View Post
By the time you replace a few useless sensors it would pay for someone like myself to just tune the car and delete that useless crap. And the car will probly run better anyways.
I WILL be calling you, Don. Had some issues with the car dying out today, seems like a fuel pump issue, or something electrical is heating up and cutting out causing the car to choke itself out. The car will be running fine for awhile then all of a sudden it'll seem like it's starting to choke itself out, not sure if it's a shortage of gas, or what exactly. But when it happens I have to turn the key off, no lights on the dash, for a few and it'll start back up. Seems like the longer I wait between starting it up after it dies out, that she takes longer till the next episode. It also seems like it happens a lot more frequent when it's as hot as it is right now. Not as prevalent as when it's cooler temps outside.

Best time for me would probably be Saturday around noon or so. Have to cut down to 1 car again...the Rogue is fun to drive, but lacks some sack lol.