Shooting for 13's

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

stock lt1 short block record is held by a 3100# 3rd gen bird with ported heads,comp cam 276 n2o grind and a cheater plate with 82 jet..which is either 180 or 210 shot depending on tune..record is 5.99 1/8th and 9.44 1/4 on 275s with rod bolts

So that should give you a idea and i think hes making around 450rwhp on motor..im looking to be making 600hp on motor and then spraying 210 to my stock short block an im going after the record above for kicks..but dont get me wrong my goal is to blow my shit up once i get all the shit to go turbo..lol mine and the other guys cars are race shit though..not someting i would do every day..

On that note though i know more then 1 person that used to spray 150-175 shot to there camed cars all the time.the 2nd stage is what would get you..plus with cast pistons you have to pay super close attion to the tune up

the cast 383 deal well would be no better then running the stock crank with some h beams and some cheaper style forged pistons..only thing you would do is gain the cubes..if i was you i would just do some srp pistons and h beams or get a whole forged kit..

My next step for me if i stay juice longer will be forged pistons and h beams..then swap pistons and ad a forged crank for when i am turbo.