|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
How much do you think I can get for my Motor and Trans and Kmember etc... I have an amazing deal on LS2 403 Stroker... I dont want to pass the offer up
__________________
98z28 a4 Ls2 powered 403ci. 435/397 at the wheels... Yank 3200 stall... 3.73s in a craptastic 10bolt |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
what do you have for a motor and trans?
__________________
2009 CBR 600RR- The toy 2009 Chevy 1500- The DD 2012 Corrola- Wife's gas sipper. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I believe he has a 93 LT1/auto.
__________________
Ron85 Monte SS, 2004 Corvette LS6 w/02 T56, 9" rearend, 390/364 rwhp/tq ,Slowhawk tuned, 3575 lbs 11.74@114.6mph BACK IN THE GAME!! DD 06 Cobalt SS/sc, stock w/k+n only 14.78@97mph http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2151623 http://www.racecarsbyhalls.com http://www.slowhawkperformance.com Another show Lady- Why does your car say Corvette on the engine? We have a Corvette and your car doesn't look like one. LMFAO |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ron you are correct... 93 LT1 A4 4L60w/ shift kit
__________________
98z28 a4 Ls2 powered 403ci. 435/397 at the wheels... Yank 3200 stall... 3.73s in a craptastic 10bolt |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Maybe a grand if u find the right buyer
__________________
![]() 2000 SS Procharger 98 Z vert turbo 07 TB SS cai catback and tune |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
gunna be a tough sell. and to swap your car over your gunna have to pay a fuck load of money for some of the swap parts/built tranny etc. if it was FREE id say go for it. but to spend money on it then sell your motor/tranny with Low miles what is on your cuz im talking like under 65k with only a 700r4 is Still gunna be tough to get anymore then 800 bucks. running LT1 with decent milage is only good to fetch maybe 500. and the 700r4 Well it speaks for itself unless its built?
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
__________________
98z28 a4 Ls2 powered 403ci. 435/397 at the wheels... Yank 3200 stall... 3.73s in a craptastic 10bolt |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Imho you would be better off saving and buying a ls roller Then doing the swap unless you can do everything yourself and find deals on parts
__________________
![]() 2000 SS Procharger 98 Z vert turbo 07 TB SS cai catback and tune |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
all the work will be done by me and a buddy... I have been searching for parts already. I think I could get all the needed parts for 2k from what I been searching on like a million and 1 forums.. I would just have to have don do a tune on it.. Thats it..
__________________
98z28 a4 Ls2 powered 403ci. 435/397 at the wheels... Yank 3200 stall... 3.73s in a craptastic 10bolt |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well your mids made up so less jibber jabber more work hop to it mofo
__________________
![]() 2000 SS Procharger 98 Z vert turbo 07 TB SS cai catback and tune |
![]() |
|
|