|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
Ron85 Monte SS, 2004 Corvette LS6 w/02 T56, 9" rearend, 390/364 rwhp/tq ,Slowhawk tuned, 3575 lbs 11.74@114.6mph BACK IN THE GAME!! DD 06 Cobalt SS/sc, stock w/k+n only 14.78@97mph http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2151623 http://www.racecarsbyhalls.com http://www.slowhawkperformance.com Another show Lady- Why does your car say Corvette on the engine? We have a Corvette and your car doesn't look like one. LMFAO |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
thats one fast car. 164 mi cant believe it.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
i want!
__________________
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I remember reading a story once about a GN that was never sold or titled, maybe this is the same one Pretty cool. I'm surprised those things sold for $29K back in 1987, think about what that translates to in today's dollars.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
They sell for around 80-90k now.
__________________
Ron85 Monte SS, 2004 Corvette LS6 w/02 T56, 9" rearend, 390/364 rwhp/tq ,Slowhawk tuned, 3575 lbs 11.74@114.6mph BACK IN THE GAME!! DD 06 Cobalt SS/sc, stock w/k+n only 14.78@97mph http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2151623 http://www.racecarsbyhalls.com http://www.slowhawkperformance.com Another show Lady- Why does your car say Corvette on the engine? We have a Corvette and your car doesn't look like one. LMFAO |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
nice!
__________________
![]() 99' T/A A4 i got parts!!! Tuned by GOD @ Slowhawk Performance. 325rwhp 333rwtq "Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?" Quote:
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Just like your monte Ron. NOT!!! Lol
__________________
2000 SS Th350, FTI 4200 stall , cam, full bolt-ons, 150 wetshot, Moser 9inch/locker/4.11s, Slowhawk tuned. 493rwhp 570rwtq. 10.97 @ 127.7 1.58 60' and M6 10.84 @ 126.3 1.55 60' Th350 SOLD BUT NOT FORGOTTEN New Toy - 06 Torrid Red Gto M6. 231/242 cam, Kooks, magnaflow, GForce, Monster stg2, lingenfelter cai, 411rwhp 385rwtq. 12.40@111 |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Reminds me of an 89 tta one of my old friends fathers friend had. I always heard stories about the car but never quite believed it until I saw it for myself.
Last number in the series with 152 original miles on it when I saw it. Guy bought it, drove it home, and once a year he'd take it to the commerce show in Webster ma (lived in Dudley). He eventually sold it, and from what I was told, for a restored 69 Camaro convertible, a freshly rebuilt 454 all wrapped up on a pallet, and 20 grand cash. As fate would have it the new owner never drive it either. it always stayed garaged. One day the new owner was having work done to the roof of his garage. Well, the car had to spend the first night of it's life outside. There was a storm that night and a tree came down and crushed the a pillar. ![]() I've heard it's been fixed but I haven't seen the car since. On another note, as nice as they are, I could never own a rare low mileage original like those. I'd ruin them by driving the hell out of them lol.
__________________
The fleet...
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
beautiful car!
__________________
2009 CBR 600RR- The toy 2009 Chevy 1500- The DD 2012 Corrola- Wife's gas sipper. |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
You find someone willing to pay that and I will go steal it
.You can still find them around in teh $20K ish price range, even have seen them for around $12K needing some TLC. Granted this particular example may go for north of $50K, but it is probably the last unsold one anywhere.
__________________
-Nick 9/11/01 NEVER forget! |
![]() |
|
|