|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm going to see a Pantera tribute band in Worcester Friday night. They're called Trendkill and they're awesome. It's at the Lucky Dog Music Hall, 89 Green St in Worcester. Anyone want to go?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
i listen to pantera here and there but not crazy for them
__________________
![]() 1986 Camaro Iroc z28 305 TPI 700R4 -hooker-edelbrock 1 5/8" shorty headers-1.6 roller rockers-52mm TB-3.23 10 bolt- ...191rwhp/280rwtq...14.97@90.5 2.04 60' 2005 GMC Sierra 2500 LLY Duramax -exhaust-gauges-leveled-wheels-tune-egr delete....339rwhp/637rwtq |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
wish i could but i have to work, i've seen them before and there not bad for a tribute band, i was fortunate enough to see Pantera a few time, a couple at ozzfest and once in boston with sabbath, have fun alex always a good time with a night filled with metal!
__________________
1972 Procharged Trans Am |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'd love to hear Floods in person! \m/..\m/
__________________
h/c/i/s/e
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yes, we both love pantera!
Now if only we could afford to take a Friday night off lol. If you're bored after the show you know where we'll be
__________________
The fleet...
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ha ha good thought! Probably won't get out til around last call though.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
__________________
The fleet...
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Roger that
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
I LOVE PANTERA!!! I wish I had tickets and a car to go
__________________
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Great show last night, too bad these guys are disbanding at the end of the year.
![]() ![]()
|
![]() |
|
|