Go Back   North East F-Body Association > F-Body Garage > Fourth Generation

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 11-04-2010, 02:58 AM
Motaboata Motaboata is offline
The #1 Boobie lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Woonsuckit!
Posts: 656
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 6
Likes (Given): 13
Likes (Received): 34
Dislikes (Given): 4
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default What should I do....

How much do you think I can get for my Motor and Trans and Kmember etc... I have an amazing deal on LS2 403 Stroker... I dont want to pass the offer up
__________________
98z28 a4 Ls2 powered 403ci. 435/397 at the wheels... Yank 3200 stall... 3.73s in a craptastic 10bolt
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.