Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Tech > LSX Powertrain

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 01-10-2011, 05:11 AM
bottledbird68 bottledbird68 is offline
Build,beat,break,repeat..
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Athol MA
Posts: 1,980
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 8
Thanks (Received): 19
Likes (Given): 27
Likes (Received): 74
Dislikes (Given): 12
Dislikes (Received): 4
Default HP tuners vs EFI live

Ok, been looking at the two systems. Not looking to debate why I should or shouldn't do it myself just trying to decide which one to go with.
I'm basically looking a having 2-4 of my vehicles running ls power in the next season or two and 2 of which will most likely remain fairly stock so I don't see the need to pay money to have them tuned when I know I'm more than capable.
So, that being said, pros/cons of each? Any input? Or is it basically same stuff different graphics?
__________________
The fleet...
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.