|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Why my low coolant lights up in the early morning (after sitting all night at colt temperatures), then after it warms up, shut the car down and restart and the light is off. Obviously when the coolant temp is cold it comes on and after its warm it goes away. I have plenty of coolant and stuck a brand new coolant sensor in the car last Arpil when I bought it. Anyone have an idea why before I get under there because I have ocd and the light can't be coming on like that its not cool at all thanks.
__________________
![]() 95 Z28 hard top - LT1 | 4L60e | bolt ons | Yank SS3600 | suspension | viking coil overs | 3.42 10 bolt | 3520 lbs - 12.331 @ 108.22mph 1.668 60' 08 Saab 9-7x - L96 6.0 swap | L92 heads/intake/TB | LS6 cam | LS9 springs | 7.425" hardened pushrods | CAI | 1-3/4" stepped LT's | catback | 4L60E | FTI 3000 278mm converter |
|
|