Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Tech > LSX Powertrain

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 01-08-2010, 02:01 AM
Batman's Avatar
Batman Batman is offline
F-Body Super-hero
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Whaley Lake, NY
Posts: 1,487
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 2
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 4
Default Grimm Speed ported/coated stock manifolds

I must say I pleasantly surprised at just how good these came out. The only possible complaint I could put forth is on the front primaries just where the flange turns down there are some rough spots but looking at it I see no real way to get to that spot to polish it down. The rest came out great, he had extra coating so he even did heat shields, kinda strange but I think they look good. Also pulled out all the studs and cleaned them, cleaned all the bolts that hold on the heat shields and even returned the gasket I sent for the port matching, he even cleaned and tapped all the threads on the manifolds. I definitely give them 2 thumbs up for this work.




__________________
-Nick
9/11/01 NEVER forget!
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.