Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Main Forum > Lounge

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 01-26-2010, 01:07 AM
black heartbeat black heartbeat is offline
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Mashpee, Cape Cod
Posts: 1,273
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 4
Thanks (Received): 18
Likes (Given): 22
Likes (Received): 76
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 3
Default I just saw a.....something....

On the way home from TGI Fridays last night I saw a....something. I wish I could have gotten a picture of it but with misaligned wheels, I would be smashed into the guardrail had I let go of the wheel to take a picture lol. It was either a late 3rd gen or early 4th gen firebird, possibly trans am (it was night). But I've never, every seen anything like it. It had these wild tail lights that reminded me of the Ferrari look alike kit that they made for them but it was different. In big letters it had PONTIAC illuminated in red in big letters on the back. And I don't even know how to describe the body kit. Again, it reminded me of the Ferrari look alike kit but its lines were just clearly different. Even it's lights had more or an aggressive cut to them and I've never seen the nose of an F-Body extend that far and make that aggressive of a point. Or have a wing that didn't look like shit and like it came on the car from the factory. The thing was red with a nice exhaust and I gave him a confused thumbs up as I passed him. I still don't know what the fuck it was!!! But it was fucking nasty!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.