Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Main Forum > Lounge

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 01-24-2015, 12:48 AM
frankzlt1's Avatar
frankzlt1 frankzlt1 is offline
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,992
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 101
Likes (Given): 11
Likes (Received): 180
Dislikes (Given): 12
Dislikes (Received): 2
Default new shoes for the car

I'm looking into getting new shoes for the this year, I'm looking to get bfg gsports I heard there good tires what does everyone else think. I'm not racing the car or auto crossing just the mostly driving around.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.