Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Main Forum > Announcements

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #29  
Old 07-29-2011, 03:24 PM
bottledbird68 bottledbird68 is offline
Build,beat,break,repeat..
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Athol MA
Posts: 1,980
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 8
Thanks (Received): 19
Likes (Given): 27
Likes (Received): 74
Dislikes (Given): 12
Dislikes (Received): 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitdog54 View Post
I might have some work I need done soon (stall converter, ect) ill let you know

Also just had hail damage to my hood. Not sure if you can do any paintless dent removal
Just let me know on the mechanical stuff. I don't do painless dent removal but there was a mobile guy I used to use that I can always call if you want one stop shopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvPizzaTimes10 View Post
im thinkin i can drop the car off? and you can fit my super hawk hood and make it look all nice nice? do you have a paint match setup yet? or do i need to bring it near me for paint?
I don't have a paint mixing station here but I never did. I can handle matching it though with my suppliers. Let me know when you're ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monytorris View Post
Congrats!! I need some bodywork on two cars so we are going to have to talk.
Let me know. We need all the work we can get ASAP and right now the schedule is not nearly as full as we'd like it to be
__________________
The fleet...
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.