|
#61
|
||||
|
||||
|
pics of what? lol. I need to know what size tires I should get for both the front and rear z06 wheels.
__________________
1999 Camaro z28 (1 of 64) Mystic Teal Metallic, 6 speed, t-tops Livernois Stage 2 cam 595/595, 232/232, 114 lsa, ported 241 heads, Comp springs, moly pushrods, LS7 lifters, Clevite valves, SLP oil pump, LS6 timing chain, LS6 intake manifold, Pacesetter Longtube headers, custom SLP Loudmouth II true duals, CME, SLP intake 402 whp, 382 lb-ft torque
|
|
#62
|
||||
|
||||
|
and why dont you have rubber yet? you know your suposed to have it before you take her out on a date....
__________________
![]() 99' T/A A4 i got parts!!! Tuned by GOD @ Slowhawk Performance. 325rwhp 333rwtq "Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?" Quote:
|
|
#63
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
don't have the money to get tires yet. gonna just get my exhaust done first i think
__________________
1999 Camaro z28 (1 of 64) Mystic Teal Metallic, 6 speed, t-tops Livernois Stage 2 cam 595/595, 232/232, 114 lsa, ported 241 heads, Comp springs, moly pushrods, LS7 lifters, Clevite valves, SLP oil pump, LS6 timing chain, LS6 intake manifold, Pacesetter Longtube headers, custom SLP Loudmouth II true duals, CME, SLP intake 402 whp, 382 lb-ft torque
|
|
#64
|
|||
|
|||
|
Both my turd gen and my fourth gen needed the bfh mod to the inner wheelhouse for the big wheels to fit in the rear.
__________________
The fleet...
|
|
#65
|
||||
|
||||
|
Geez no rubber ? Better pull out haha, and I'm not gay I'm just so comfortable with Being straight that I can act gay, but unlike Vinny I use rubbers
![]() ... And my 315s don't rub unless I take a turn hard or go over a big pothole... Fckin massoftwoshits roads... |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|