Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Main Forum > Lounge

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 12-14-2010, 10:03 AM
DemonWithin99's Avatar
DemonWithin99 DemonWithin99 is offline
The ass who loves his car
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: milford, CT
Posts: 3,119
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 71
Thanks (Received): 15
Likes (Given): 345
Likes (Received): 159
Dislikes (Given): 7
Dislikes (Received): 3
Default fkn..... crap....

the last two weeks have been fun, 1st my brother in law comes home for thanksgiving and needed a way to get around so I lent him my DD. Then my mother comes to town for our baby shower. so I lent her the car for the week. I don't mind it cuz I love driving the bird, but I finally go for one last blast in the bird with my cousin to go see Sam and pick up some xmas gifts for my brother.

I came home topped off the tank and gave it a bath before heading home to park her in the garage for the winter.

last night my brother calls me while I'm at work,
him: "My fkn car won't start."
me: "WTF do you mean your car won't start"
him: "Went to turn it off before and it made some weird ass clunk"
me: "ok"

Now this leads me to have to call him and wake his ass up @ 4am when I get out of work to pick him up so he can take my DD. until we figure out wtf the problem is.

So I get to take the bird to work, today....
(and until his gets fixed)

the salty roads I tried to avoid, just once. fkn snow...

would have got the damn thing all tucked in for the winter and avoid it all, but no. the car gods say it's time to drive the bird.

rant over...
__________________

99' T/A A4 i got parts!!!
Tuned by GOD @ Slowhawk Performance.
325rwhp 333rwtq

"Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?"

Quote:
Posted by Slowhawk: You dream the life of testing cars, I live it
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.