Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Main Forum > Lounge

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 09-24-2016, 10:55 AM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default The Camaro prayer

THE CAMARO PRAYER
My Camaro Is my Shepherd,... I shall go fast.
It maketh me burnout on black pavements...,
It leadeth me down wide open highways....
It leads me on the path of gut-wrenching quickness,...
Yea, though I drive through the valley of rice,
I shall fear no turbo, for the Torque art with me.....
Thy rod and Thy piston, they comfort me.....
Thou preparest a smooth track before me.....
Thou hast anointed my bearings with Mobile One oil.....
My car has an abundance of power....,
Surly traction and victory shall follow me
All the days of my life.....
And I will dwell in the house of the Chevy V-8 Forever ,.......
Amen
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.