|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
3.5L V6 Twin turbo
__________________
5.3L LSx, Fbody .500 cam, TH400, 4500 Stall, Moser 9" |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
It's rated at 365hp in the SHO and 355hp in other cars. AWD helps that car move out good.
__________________
Ron85 Monte SS, 2004 Corvette LS6 w/02 T56, 9" rearend, 390/364 rwhp/tq ,Slowhawk tuned, 3575 lbs 11.74@114.6mph BACK IN THE GAME!! DD 06 Cobalt SS/sc, stock w/k+n only 14.78@97mph http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2151623 http://www.racecarsbyhalls.com http://www.slowhawkperformance.com Another show Lady- Why does your car say Corvette on the engine? We have a Corvette and your car doesn't look like one. LMFAO |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
for 40k they can keep it.
__________________
![]() 2000 SS Procharger 98 Z vert turbo 07 TB SS cai catback and tune |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
oh and you can say it's just a tune however I bet that is electronicaly controled boost settings so a tune is also a shit load more boost.
__________________
![]() 2000 SS Procharger 98 Z vert turbo 07 TB SS cai catback and tune |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
yup yup still they should just give up on the 4.6 and use it in the GT LOL
__________________
Nitrous is like hot girl with STD's. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
|
|
#16
|
|||
|
|||
|
I had the chance to look at this car..the look the stance the interior and the power its worth every bit 40K. This is not the 1980's Taurus. They hit a homerun with this car..and this is the top of the top one too..the basemodel is going o be far cheaper... and I heard the same drivetrain is in the Lincoln MK something.. Last edited by Z28 Autobot; 10-20-2009 at 02:59 AM. |
|
#17
|
|||
|
|||
|
yuck, ford taurus.....lame
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
Still A Ford.....
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
Eeewwwwwwwwww Ford Turtle, I mean Taurus
__________________
![]() There's no replacement for displacement. |
|
#20
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have onwed cars and trucks from all three and never had a problem with them...I think of it this way...I am for anything GM or Ford. I support the American Auto Industry period.. And I still support Chrysler but there owned by Fiat.
![]() I am sick of the pedeslte Toyota and Honda are on that is not true and a car like the SHO and the regualr Taurus just proves there are just as good cars from both GM and Ford that are out there that beat the cookie cutter lame as crap from Toyota and Honda. And ohh if you guys remember on the old board I was talking about Buick having some of Pontiacs "excitement" pumped into it...well words comming down very soon about that too..been leaked out in a few areas but I think they idea of rolling in a hot rod buick might be comming back!!
|
![]() |
|
|