|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
yeah i noticed so far rekless isnt nearly as bad as tamparacing in flawda
check it out. its literally the biggest ricer site in the USA
__________________
![]() |
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
yeah Iam down here in Florida. Need2speed is where alot of the big boys hang from west palm...
__________________
2000 SS Th350, FTI 4200 stall , cam, full bolt-ons, 150 wetshot, Moser 9inch/locker/4.11s, Slowhawk tuned. 493rwhp 570rwtq. 10.97 @ 127.7 1.58 60' and M6 10.84 @ 126.3 1.55 60' Th350 SOLD BUT NOT FORGOTTEN New Toy - 06 Torrid Red Gto M6. 231/242 cam, Kooks, magnaflow, GForce, Monster stg2, lingenfelter cai, 411rwhp 385rwtq. 12.40@111 |
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
yeah im on need2speed. been for years
__________________
![]() |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
|
ive known about there too^
__________________
![]() |
|
#16
|
|||
|
|||
|
__________________
1987 camaro - 350/t-5, various suspension goodies. 1969 camaro - supercharged 350/t-5, pro touring project |
![]() |
|
|