|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
IMSLO
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
95 Z28 A4~Sold~ Quote:
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
NOTLGL
|
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
ILKGYS
__________________
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
POOPNG...
__________________
![]() 99' T/A A4 i got parts!!! Tuned by GOD @ Slowhawk Performance. 325rwhp 333rwtq "Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?" Quote:
|
|
#16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hey black, pizza beat you on the gay wagon already
![]() I like the "stock/slow" themes too
__________________
-Mike ![]() 94 Mustang GT - BBK Shorty Headers, H pipe, Flowmasters, 3.73s, UD pulley, 4 point brace SOLD - 2000 Trans Am WS6 - M6//F13 Cam//Pacesetter LTs//Catted Y//Magnaflow CB//LS7 Clutch//K&N//P+P LS6 intake//1.6 RR//Slowhawk Tune SOLD - 02 Z28 - A4//SLP Lid//SLP SB//STB//Pacesetter LTs//TSP ORY//Magnaflow//Ported TB//EBC Dimpled & Slotted Rotors// 12.96 @ 107 |
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
dragtym
POL1CE OSSUM **(put car year here) MANMEAT GITRDUN IH8RICE RICEKLR BLOMEOK GOTMILF MYPOSCR TGTH A55 MANHORE
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#18
|
|||
|
|||
|
Tool
4evaslo
__________________
98z28 a4 Ls2 powered 403ci. 435/397 at the wheels... Yank 3200 stall... 3.73s in a craptastic 10bolt |
|
#19
|
|||
|
|||
|
svtlol
__________________
2009 CBR 600RR- The toy 2009 Chevy 1500- The DD 2012 Corrola- Wife's gas sipper. |
|
#20
|
|||
|
|||
|
HA! I like that one
Dawg great suggestions but im pretty sure in RI we cant have more than 6 Characters
__________________
-Mike ![]() 94 Mustang GT - BBK Shorty Headers, H pipe, Flowmasters, 3.73s, UD pulley, 4 point brace SOLD - 2000 Trans Am WS6 - M6//F13 Cam//Pacesetter LTs//Catted Y//Magnaflow CB//LS7 Clutch//K&N//P+P LS6 intake//1.6 RR//Slowhawk Tune SOLD - 02 Z28 - A4//SLP Lid//SLP SB//STB//Pacesetter LTs//TSP ORY//Magnaflow//Ported TB//EBC Dimpled & Slotted Rotors// 12.96 @ 107 |
![]() |
|
|