|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Laid
![]()
__________________
![]() 99' T/A A4 i got parts!!! Tuned by GOD @ Slowhawk Performance. 325rwhp 333rwtq "Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?" Quote:
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Demon cant get laid so he went out and Paid for it on black friday???? was its 30% off undies free souvenir???
i bought ceramic pads, lower ball joints, inner and outer tie rods for both sides, and a ball joint press!!!!! ill have pics up tomorrow!!!
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Quote:
Me, I stayed in & watched "The Hills Have Eyes" 1 & 2, "2012" (excellent movie BTW) & played Wolfenstein 2009 since nothing I want/need was on sale.
__________________
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think you might be thinking of the Emerson 32" for $248 that was sold out within 5 min of the store opening according to my friend lol...
__________________
![]() 95 Z28 hard top - LT1 | 4L60e | bolt ons | Yank SS3600 | suspension | viking coil overs | 3.42 10 bolt | 3520 lbs - 12.331 @ 108.22mph 1.668 60' 08 Saab 9-7x - L96 6.0 swap | L92 heads/intake/TB | LS6 cam | LS9 springs | 7.425" hardened pushrods | CAI | 1-3/4" stepped LT's | catback | 4L60E | FTI 3000 278mm converter |
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Nothing, didnt see any deals worth waking up at the ass crack of dawn for.
__________________
5.3L LSx, Fbody .500 cam, TH400, 4500 Stall, Moser 9" |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I bought one a few weeks ago & 32" was too small for the bedroom so I brought it back.
__________________
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
![]() 95 Z28 hard top - LT1 | 4L60e | bolt ons | Yank SS3600 | suspension | viking coil overs | 3.42 10 bolt | 3520 lbs - 12.331 @ 108.22mph 1.668 60' 08 Saab 9-7x - L96 6.0 swap | L92 heads/intake/TB | LS6 cam | LS9 springs | 7.425" hardened pushrods | CAI | 1-3/4" stepped LT's | catback | 4L60E | FTI 3000 278mm converter |
|
#18
|
|||
|
|||
|
...and later...
__________________
1987 camaro - 350/t-5, various suspension goodies. 1969 camaro - supercharged 350/t-5, pro touring project |
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
digital camera for the gf so she can stop using mine. Then a Camcorder for the both of us cough i mean for the track
__________________
![]() 06 CTSV 08 Spec B Sold 00 Yukon SLT Sold 05 STI Sold 02 WS6 Sold 12/1/12 94 1LE Sold 3/18/11 02 WRX Sold 2/18/12 Drag racing a car thats been totaled is like fucking a hooker with no rubber. Either way your a stupid fuck. |
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
a sore back is all I got!!!!!
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
![]() |
|
|