Go Back   North East F-Body Association > F-Body Garage > Fourth Generation

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 04-29-2010, 01:55 AM
Bayer-Z28's Avatar
Bayer-Z28 Bayer-Z28 is offline
Resident Gearhead
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: E Falmouth Ma
Posts: 435
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 1
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0
Default

That's for all 4, I take it? Cuz, I got 2 NT05's @ 285/35/18 for $440 shipped thru DTD.
__________________
h/c/i/s/e
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-01-2010, 04:47 AM
StuntmanMike StuntmanMike is offline
That OTHER blue Firebird
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 145
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 1
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0
Default

Yeah, I got all 4 for 607.50, with tax, m&b, and chrome valve stems.

I was happy with that.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.