Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 47
Thanks (Received): 26
Likes (Given): 242
Likes (Received): 105
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 6
Default good news....not!

so friday night i was driving the s10 then it starts miss firing really bad so i get it home.... check it out cylinder 4 wasnt firing...so i thought....sat morning i did new plugs and wires no change...coil was still sending out spark..but there was tons of gas on the plug when i pulled it out...so i was thinking injector stuck open....pulled out the fuel rail and injectors...kept it hooked up to the fuel line turned the key on gas came pouring out injector #4 so get a new injector put it all back together start it up still miss firing...still cylinder #4 so i was shit out of ideas at this point..there is raw fuel coming out of the tailpipe there is air fuel and spark in cylinder...100% sure of that

so my buddy came over checked fuel pressure and such then cheked power/ground at the injector well rather then having power and ground i have ground and ground...awsome right? so un plugged the plug on top of the valve cover which has 5 wires in it one for power to each injector and a common ground but there was only 3 power and 2 grounds...unplugged the pcm...on of the grounds goes away...so im thinking i need a new one of those

1986 Camaro Iroc z28 305 TPI 700R4
-hooker-edelbrock 1 5/8" shorty headers-1.6 roller rockers-52mm TB-3.23 10 bolt- ...191rwhp/280rwtq...14.97@90.5 2.04 60'

2005 GMC Sierra 2500 LLY Duramax -exhaust-gauges-leveled-wheels-tune-egr delete....339rwhp/637rwtq