Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 0
Dislikes (Given): 2
Dislikes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by My84Z View Post
Like i saiddo it like knight or not at all
thats is in the 1983 KITT kit

and that kind brake system is not available for sale. its in GM's expermanetal cars /alternative fuels division

can you tell what does have to do with rotors and pads for my KARR
Old 01-08-2011, 01:29 AM
The Knight Rider

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvPizzaTimes10 View Post
i am on topic FOOL! im telling you just goto advance and get there wearever rotors and pads. or goto Auto Zone and get there Duralast. or any parts store and get there pads and rotors. spending the money on shit thats gunna wear out in under 30k doesnt make any sence wen it costs more and doesnt perform any better then stock replacement stuff.
thats not for and you were on topic

yuo beat my post by a min
Old 01-08-2011, 01:44 AM
YOUR ALL GUNNA DIE!!!

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 21
Thanks (Received): 192
Likes (Given): 65
Likes (Received): 587
Dislikes (Given): 25
Dislikes (Received): 83

Napa will have the same offered as anyone else. Base white box rotors. or pay extra for Wagners(not worth it IMO) and agaian with the pads. cheap CHEAP, decent, and over priced. just get what is affordable for you man. thats what ive been getting at this whole time. makes almost no diff as long as you get a Decent pad. IE. has anti squeal shims and so forth.

1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore.
BAAAAAA!!!!!!
Old 01-08-2011, 02:12 AM
The Knight Rider

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.napaonline.com/Search/Det...47+15430+15431

http://www.napaonline.com/Search/Det...30+15431+26335
Old 01-08-2011, 04:00 AM
YOUR ALL GUNNA DIE!!!

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 21
Thanks (Received): 192
Likes (Given): 65
Likes (Received): 587
Dislikes (Given): 25
Dislikes (Received): 83

yeah napa links dont work like that. i have no idea what your trying to show me!

1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore.
BAAAAAA!!!!!!
Old 01-08-2011, 08:58 AM
The Knight Rider

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvPizzaTimes10 View Post
yeah napa links dont work like that. i have no idea what your trying to show me!
front
napa part# UP 85727

rear
NAPA #NB 4885820
Old 01-08-2011, 07:42 PM
Build,beat,break,repeat..

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 8
Thanks (Received): 19
Likes (Given): 27
Likes (Received): 74
Dislikes (Given): 12
Dislikes (Received): 4

Sorry pizza but I have to back alex here. The wrx has crossdrilled rotors with hawk (iirc) front pads. It's got the "race day" brakes in it the previous owner used to run at the track. They will last a lot longer and are much more aggressive in stopping power. That car will put you through the windshield if you let it. Granted we're talking huge brembo's to stock puny gm crap the point is quality pads will stop better and last longer.
We got the car with 27k on it, just rolled 100k this year and haven't touched the front brakes, ever. Still look like they have plenty of life left and trust me, neither of us drives the car easy.
And to further the point, the rears are stock parts store crap and I've replaced the rear pads twice in the time we've owned the car.
When it ever does need brakes again I'll buy the good stuff, even though it'll be a $400 brake job (got the reciept from the last one). Well worth it if you drive hard. Granted, if you just cruise around and go to shows, or focus on drag racing, parts store stuff will do fine. But, if like me, you treat every trip to work like an open track day, spend the extra.
Old 01-08-2011, 11:26 PM
The Knight Rider

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottledbird68 View Post
Sorry pizza but I have to back alex here. The wrx has crossdrilled rotors with hawk (iirc) front pads. It's got the "race day" brakes in it the previous owner used to run at the track. They will last a lot longer and are much more aggressive in stopping power. That car will put you through the windshield if you let it. Granted we're talking huge brembo's to stock puny gm crap the point is quality pads will stop better and last longer.
We got the car with 27k on it, just rolled 100k this year and haven't touched the front brakes, ever. Still look like they have plenty of life left and trust me, neither of us drives the car easy.
And to further the point, the rears are stock parts store crap and I've replaced the rear pads twice in the time we've owned the car.
When it ever does need brakes again I'll buy the good stuff, even though it'll be a $400 brake job (got the reciept from the last one). Well worth it if you drive hard. Granted, if you just cruise around and go to shows, or focus on drag racing, parts store stuff will do fine. But, if like me, you treat every trip to work like an open track day, spend the extra.

what do you recommend for performence rotors and pads then ?
Old 01-09-2011, 04:57 AM
Captain Buttsex!!!

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 3
Thanks (Received): 58
Likes (Given): 17
Likes (Received): 307
Dislikes (Given): 7
Dislikes (Received): 17

can u ever make a decision for urself? or r we gonna have to hold you hand threw every purchase u have for ur car?

06 CTSV
08 Spec B Sold
00 Yukon SLT Sold
05 STI Sold
02 WS6 Sold 12/1/12
94 1LE Sold 3/18/11
02 WRX Sold 2/18/12
Drag racing a car thats been totaled is like fucking a hooker with no rubber. Either way your a stupid fuck.
Old 01-09-2011, 08:34 AM
The Knight Rider

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottledbird68 View Post
what do you recommend for performence rotors and pads then ?