Thanks (Given): 11
Thanks (Received): 19
Likes (Given): 35
Likes (Received): 74
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0
Default Power window motor on a 99 Z

Ok now yay for more fun!
Today after putting the belt tensioner back on the car after doing some cleaning in the engine bay I started the car up and rolled down the window. Well at least I attempted to roll down the window. It went down about halfway and stopped. Tried to roll it back up and nothing. First thought was the switch or motor but then after waiting about 30 seconds I tried it again and it moved up about 2" then stopped. It kept doing this until I was able to get the window up all the way. Couldn't really tell if the relay was kicking off because the noise coming from the exhaust. Didn't want to do it with the car off just yet to hear the relay, that and my daughter was sitting in the passengers side seat asking a million questions

So it now seems to be an intermittent problem, didn't have time to check the relay/express module for signs of clicking off/on. Anybody else had the pleasure of dealing with this and is it a tell-tale sign of a bad switch, motor going out, or bad relay/express down module?