Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 21
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 44
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 2
Default 1972 Trans Am

As you guys know my 76 was totaled in june, the first time i took it out of the garage. between the dr's appointments and physical therapy i was in no shape or rush to get into another car(that lasted about a week!) after extensive searching and i mean from east to west coast, i found this one.

this is a 1972 firebird, it has a IA2 aluminum 505.c.i block (4.35 bore,4.25 stroke),Ross blower pistons 30cc dished,crower forged h-beam rods,forged crank, custom Comp solid roller cam (.650 lift i think) worked Edelbrock aluminum heads,comp shaft rockers,Victor intake topped with a Pro Systems blow thru carb, and an F1R procharger and snow's methanol kit. it has a th400 built by select performance with a custom built torque converter,narrowed 12 bolt rear with 4.11 gears. i'm sure there is more i just don't have the paper work in front of me. the block was assembled by Paul Spotts of Spotts performance and the procharger and tune was done by SD Concepts of Rhode Island. the car has been back halved and mini tubbed.