Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 36
Thanks (Received): 5
Likes (Given): 90
Likes (Received): 33
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 1
Default Brockton Races

So i was up at the races last night for the first time in about 3 years. A ton of 16-18yr old kids with daddy's money..They had STI's old bugeye WRX's with upgraded turbos tons of stuff done were there, a few mustangs, tons of civics of course..it is brockton..not 1 person would run me..it was quite frustrating..after about 4hrs of sitting around, the racing started, tons of civics racing and the end of the night came, a kid whos a friend of a friend. Has a 09 cobalt SS, 76mm turbo,stroker motor,FMIC,tune,downpipe full exhaust, 2 step, axles, and drag radials shows up..it made 449whp and went 12.4 last month in NC where the kid is stationed for the marines, i finally after 4 hours get my race!!! my car being a A4 made me doubt it, but we came out of the hole, i went out about 4 cars initially, top of the road at the 1/4 mile marker i had him by what i was told, atleast 10 cars. Everybody i know that was there, said that kid hasnt lost on the street...I felt awesome beating that thing..Just wanted to share my story!