Thanks (Received): 100
Likes (Given): 2351
Likes (Received): 230
Dislikes (Given): 57
Dislikes (Received): 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z28 View Post
Why is everyone trying to sell their shit here? Lmao
Much easier then finding a clean 3rd gen.

Quote:
Not driving your car to keep miles off of it is like not having sex with your girlfriend so her next boyfriend will appreciate it more.
Old 09-20-2014, 01:16 AM
Rolling with over 50 posts

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 46
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 48
Likes (Received): 11
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLAB View Post
That seems like a pretty bad budget hahaha
Lmao i know its pathetic. youd be suprised whats out there. As long as it gets me from a to b, i dont care. even if it lasts me through 1 winter im good.
Old 09-28-2014, 12:49 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Well can i just say last night was miserable...i spent about 3 EFFIN hours trying to get a heat shield off my manifold...i took half off only to find out it was pretty much impossible to remove the half wedged between the head and manifold...i did NOT want to attempt to take out 25 year old rusty manifold bolts...i was sure to snap them...

Well i was so damn determined to take off the rest of the heat shield that was now a crumbled mess from trying to rip it out with pliers...so i started taking out the manifold bolts and HOLY GOD! They came out incredibly easy...i was shocked...two of them were finger tight actually...not good but hell...you know what that means! No problem upgrading to headers baby!

Anyway i ended up[ having to rush painting my valve covers, didnt get anything else done that i wanted to...it was a bad experience and i suddenly got sick that morning and it hit me hard half way through taking everything apart...anyway heres a couple pics. you cant tell but the valve covers are a fail. Going to sand them a bit and paint over them again. The paint didnt bond very weel because of my rush prep job.

Old 09-29-2014, 01:51 AM
Post Whore

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 101
Likes (Given): 11
Likes (Received): 180
Dislikes (Given): 12
Dislikes (Received): 2

Well it at least looks good in the picture. The rockers look really clean.
Old 09-30-2014, 12:03 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks man. I redid them today, much better. I wont bother with a pic because like you said it looks good in the picture, you wouldnt notice a difference anyway.
Old 02-22-2015, 03:57 PM

Post Thanks / Like

I know what you guys are gonna think, why waste money on a 305? Well, its not always about the power, it's about having fun. And I am most certainly having fun modding my car.

So far I have received in the mail hedman headers, matching y pipe which is a much improved design over stock which should dramatically help with flow. Also in this category I got a throttle body spacer and an injector spacer. The injectors sit almost inside the throttle openings, raising them up allows more unobstructed air in. Along with that I bought a custom tuned chip that's already installed and made a noticeable difference already and I'm now using 93 octane. And lastly I got a jet adjustable fuel pressure regulator to increase a couple psi.

Tune up wise I bought an MSD blaster coil, I was going to go with MSD cap and rotor but read numerous complaints with corrosion. I went with a Mallory cap and rotor instead. Summit wires because of price and great reviews, and stock ac delco plugs which is recommended by MSD because of the increase of heat with the coil. Regular copper plugs handle heat better vs platinum etc.

New fuel filter and lastly a new harmonic balancer by summit. Mine has a slight wobble so I'd like to replace it before it gets too bad and kills my seal and crank shaft.

I'll post pics when everything is installed. Oh yeah and for more horse power I bought chrome valve covers. Guaranteed 100hp.