Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default Sunday, October 9 2016 Litchfield CT

The Cars for Kids Automobile Show is annual charity event held on Columbus Day Sunday to benefit the Connecticut Junior Republic (CJR). The show is held on CJR's beautiful 150-acre campus, located at 550 Goshen Road, in Litchfield, CT. Show cars, antiques, muscle cars, trucks, custom street rods and tuners are welcome! Rain date is Sunday, October 16.

Exhibitor entries are $10, with gates opening at 8:00 AM. Dashboard plaques will be given to the first 100 exhibitors to register and the first 200 will receive "goody" bags. Last year's show had more than 300 cars exhibited and more are expected for 2016.

More than 20 trophies will be awarded. Judging begins at 11:30 AM and winners will be annouced at 2:30 PM. All registered exhibitors will be eligible for a grand prize drawing immediately following award of trophies. Must be present to win: Lime Rock Park Drivers Club Track Day.

Spectator gates open at 10:00 AM. Admission for spectators is $5 per car -- unlimited occupants. If needed, overflow parking will be at the Goshen Fairgrounds with free shuttle service to the event.

The Cars for Kids Automobile Show is a fun-filled day for the entire family! Farm tours, hay rides, face and pumpkin painting, a scavenger hunt, baked goods, farm market and a food court will be featured.

Sponsored by the Valley Collector Car Club and the Litchfield Hills Historical Automoible Club, this event continues to grow every year. The Concours Sponsor is Union Savings Bank and FM 97.3 WZBG is the Media Sponsor.

FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CLICK HERE www.ctjuniorrepublic.org/page.cfm?p=587 OR CALL THE JUNIOR REPUBLIC: 860-567-9423.

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Old 08-31-2016, 04:20 PM
Post Whore

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 101
Likes (Given): 11
Likes (Received): 180
Dislikes (Given): 12
Dislikes (Received): 2

Tht was a good show last yr. I'll hopefully make it.