|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
The January 2012 Camaro Performers has a real nice 1980 Z/28 in it, but is that garden hose in the engine bay?
![]()
__________________
![]() 68 Camaro (?350 SB) 69 Camaro (L72 427 BB) 69 Camaro (DZ 302 SB - www.z28.net) Camaro - A friendly flying car – from the French - the first half "camarade/friend" and the last half “aero/of the air". |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
i dont think it is.it looks like the edge were its cut looks orange, but it looks like it tho. lol
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
It does look like garden hose though hehe.
maybe thats why no one uses it?
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
It's probably silicone high mileage hose. That does look like shit though! lol
__________________
Ron85 Monte SS, 2004 Corvette LS6 w/02 T56, 9" rearend, 390/364 rwhp/tq ,Slowhawk tuned, 3575 lbs 11.74@114.6mph BACK IN THE GAME!! DD 06 Cobalt SS/sc, stock w/k+n only 14.78@97mph http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2151623 http://www.racecarsbyhalls.com http://www.slowhawkperformance.com Another show Lady- Why does your car say Corvette on the engine? We have a Corvette and your car doesn't look like one. LMFAO |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
looks like a high pressure hose.
__________________
![]() 99' T/A A4 i got parts!!! Tuned by GOD @ Slowhawk Performance. 325rwhp 333rwtq "Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?" Quote:
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I was so busy looking at the supposed garden hose, I didnt even notice the turbo chillin there till 5 mins later haha.
__________________
1993 BGGM Z28, stock LT1, T56, 175k on original motor, basic bolt-ons. 273 whp, 308wtq. SOLD ![]() 2001 Black WS6 TA Stock....for now.... DD: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 quad cab sport, 6 inch RCX lift, 35x13.5 tires, 20x9 Fuel wheels, 20% tint all the way around, ZZ customs exhaust, Diablosport Trinity T1000 programmer.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah that's that gates gatorback high milage crap. Looks like trash!
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
My first car (while I was in high school) was a 1980 Z/28 with the smog removed. I got a ticket for doing 110 in a 55 and I had to sell the car. ![]() It didn't have any green hoses. LOL.
__________________
![]() 68 Camaro (?350 SB) 69 Camaro (L72 427 BB) 69 Camaro (DZ 302 SB - www.z28.net) Camaro - A friendly flying car – from the French - the first half "camarade/friend" and the last half “aero/of the air". |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
haha no the hoses are gates gatorback. goodyear makes one too and its blue. its all high pressure high mileage stuff. makes sence but looks like shit.
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ya I'm definitely a Turbo guy........I was looking for garden hose and spotted the Turbo first! !!!
__________________
99 Black Formula, Twin Turbo sold 01 SOM Firebird. Daily Driven, 9's---Sold |
![]() |
|
|