|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
thats epic
__________________
![]() 95 Z28 hard top - LT1 | 4L60e | bolt ons | Yank SS3600 | suspension | viking coil overs | 3.42 10 bolt | 3520 lbs - 12.331 @ 108.22mph 1.668 60' 08 Saab 9-7x - L96 6.0 swap | L92 heads/intake/TB | LS6 cam | LS9 springs | 7.425" hardened pushrods | CAI | 1-3/4" stepped LT's | catback | 4L60E | FTI 3000 278mm converter |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Holy shit!
__________________
95 Z28 A4~Sold~ Quote:
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
thats gotta be CGI!!!!! Awesome none the less!
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
that dude has wayyyyyyy to much time on his hands... but it looks good and I like the
sponsor.
__________________
![]() 99' T/A A4 i got parts!!! Tuned by GOD @ Slowhawk Performance. 325rwhp 333rwtq "Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?" Quote:
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
thats way cool yes a lot of fkn time there hands
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sweet
|
![]() |
|
|