|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I found a 96 M6 Z28 t-top car in my local junkyard. Motor and trand and wiring harness are gone. Its got probably a 3.23 or 3.42 rear axle in it, HAD full suspension but I grabbed all that out of it for crazy cheap
BUT I dont have t-tops but I know how hard sun shades are to find in good condition so if anyone is looking for graphite color minth sunshades that stick up in the t tops with the headliner let me know I'll get a price and gram them for you and maybe bring them to a meet. There are also LT1 tail lights mint and its a black car so anyone looking for a gloss berger panel its mint just take it off and I'll buff it up shiny and there you go! Also has power drivers seat and a mint console. Plenty more stuff mostly interior pieces (its got the red/grey interior) but I'm not as hot for it as I would be since its the plush velvet type fabric which I'm not really a fan of. Let me know if anyone needs anything
__________________
![]() 95 Z28 hard top - LT1 | 4L60e | bolt ons | Yank SS3600 | suspension | viking coil overs | 3.42 10 bolt | 3520 lbs - 12.331 @ 108.22mph 1.668 60' 08 Saab 9-7x - L96 6.0 swap | L92 heads/intake/TB | LS6 cam | LS9 springs | 7.425" hardened pushrods | CAI | 1-3/4" stepped LT's | catback | 4L60E | FTI 3000 278mm converter |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
if it was a 6 speed car it had 3.42's id grab the rear if its cheap and re sell it!!!
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I want the Berger panel ASAP... And rear end for the the gears... Lemme know how much for each seperately... Thanks
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
if u go back let me know what they want for the sunshades, ill def take them depending on the price. mine r trashed
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Any pics of the seats? How much for them? Thanks
__________________
SLP headers, borla adj w/DMH cutout,NX kit, 3200 vigilante w/SRA trans buildup, strange 12 bolt w/ 3.73 yukon gears, moroso cai, madZ28 tune, Bmr lca pb stb dssl,hal 12 ways on all 4 corners,nitto dr, telstar w/ds2 upfront and weld draglites w/hoosier qtp |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'll let you guys know prices sometime next week.
__________________
![]() 95 Z28 hard top - LT1 | 4L60e | bolt ons | Yank SS3600 | suspension | viking coil overs | 3.42 10 bolt | 3520 lbs - 12.331 @ 108.22mph 1.668 60' 08 Saab 9-7x - L96 6.0 swap | L92 heads/intake/TB | LS6 cam | LS9 springs | 7.425" hardened pushrods | CAI | 1-3/4" stepped LT's | catback | 4L60E | FTI 3000 278mm converter |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
is the pcm there I know adam needs one
__________________
Nitrous is like hot girl with STD's. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Shit i didnt even think about that!!!
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
thats because i care
__________________
Nitrous is like hot girl with STD's. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'd have it if it were. PCM and harness are gone with the motor and trans.
__________________
![]() 95 Z28 hard top - LT1 | 4L60e | bolt ons | Yank SS3600 | suspension | viking coil overs | 3.42 10 bolt | 3520 lbs - 12.331 @ 108.22mph 1.668 60' 08 Saab 9-7x - L96 6.0 swap | L92 heads/intake/TB | LS6 cam | LS9 springs | 7.425" hardened pushrods | CAI | 1-3/4" stepped LT's | catback | 4L60E | FTI 3000 278mm converter |
![]() |
|
|