Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Main Forum > Pictures/Videos

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-04-2011, 09:54 PM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default opps I soiled myself!!!!!

did a nice smokey burnout coming into the Great Barrington carshow today lol.
thats gonna be a bitch to get off now!

__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-04-2011, 11:59 PM
frankzlt1's Avatar
frankzlt1 frankzlt1 is offline
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,992
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 101
Likes (Given): 11
Likes (Received): 180
Dislikes (Given): 12
Dislikes (Received): 2
Default

Very good job!!! Do anybody ever bitch about the burn outs.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-05-2011, 12:00 AM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

heck no!
but I got a million thumbs up lol.
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-05-2011, 02:29 AM
thesilverone's Avatar
thesilverone thesilverone is offline
bored and broke
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Millville/Northbridge, MA
Posts: 142
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 4
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 9
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0
Default

saw this on garage journal

good stuff!
__________________
Paul
2002 Camaro SS SOLD

www.slowhawkperformance.com
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-05-2011, 11:31 AM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesilverone View Post
saw this on garage journal

good stuff!
didnt know your on GJ?????
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-05-2011, 06:05 AM
DemonWithin99's Avatar
DemonWithin99 DemonWithin99 is offline
The ass who loves his car
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: milford, CT
Posts: 3,119
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 71
Thanks (Received): 15
Likes (Given): 345
Likes (Received): 159
Dislikes (Given): 7
Dislikes (Received): 3
Default

"it's better to burn out than rust out!"
__________________

99' T/A A4 i got parts!!!
Tuned by GOD @ Slowhawk Performance.
325rwhp 333rwtq

"Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?"

Quote:
Posted by Slowhawk: You dream the life of testing cars, I live it
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-05-2011, 04:30 PM
Camaro9969's Avatar
Camaro9969 Camaro9969 is offline
Camaro SS480
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Agawam Ma
Posts: 834
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 5
Thanks (Received): 4
Likes (Given): 128
Likes (Received): 92
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 3
Default

I would of ripped them up if i knew nobody would be pissed about it!! haha i made enough noise leaving there
__________________

1999 Camaro SS480
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGXXuq9T2TI
G,M. Precision Welding and Fabrication
GMPrecisionWelding@gmail.com
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-07-2011, 12:43 PM
fasta**z28's Avatar
fasta**z28 fasta**z28 is offline
Wet Behind The Ears
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: spfld ma
Posts: 181
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 6
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro9969 View Post
I would of ripped them up if i knew nobody would be pissed about it!! haha i made enough noise leaving there
ha ha yes u sure did !! screaming down the street lmao, think you made some shit their diapers!
__________________
355 lt4 9.0:1.@12psi of boost
real quick front mount log setup
Garrett 60-1 96 . ar hot side
builds done and running worth every penny!!!

LIVE FAST DIE BOOSTING!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-07-2011, 04:54 PM
Camaro9969's Avatar
Camaro9969 Camaro9969 is offline
Camaro SS480
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Agawam Ma
Posts: 834
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 5
Thanks (Received): 4
Likes (Given): 128
Likes (Received): 92
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasta**z28 View Post
ha ha yes u sure did !! screaming down the street lmao, think you made some shit their diapers!
haha ya she is a loud one!!!!
__________________

1999 Camaro SS480
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGXXuq9T2TI
G,M. Precision Welding and Fabrication
GMPrecisionWelding@gmail.com
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-05-2011, 05:44 PM
KLAB's Avatar
KLAB KLAB is offline
Iron Blocks FTW!
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Earth
Posts: 4,512
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 113
Thanks (Received): 55
Likes (Given): 531
Likes (Received): 348
Dislikes (Given): 60
Dislikes (Received): 22
Default

not enough rubber I call a vagina burnout here boys...
__________________

95 Z28 hard top - LT1 | 4L60e | bolt ons | Yank SS3600 | suspension | viking coil overs | 3.42 10 bolt | 3520 lbs - 12.331 @ 108.22mph 1.668 60'
08 Saab 9-7x - L96 6.0 swap | L92 heads/intake/TB | LS6 cam | LS9 springs | 7.425" hardened pushrods | CAI | 1-3/4" stepped LT's | catback | 4L60E | FTI 3000 278mm converter
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.