Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Main Forum > Pictures/Videos

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 10-23-2011, 06:42 PM
KB93z28's Avatar
KB93z28 KB93z28 is offline
SLOWMARO
Chopper Challenge Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Whitinsville, MA
Posts: 1,189
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 53
Thanks (Received): 24
Likes (Given): 97
Likes (Received): 136
Dislikes (Given): 7
Dislikes (Received): 10
Default Autometer Sport Comp Gauges

So, I replaced my intake manifold gaskets again....cuz the back of the intake was leaking pretty bad. While I was in there, I finally put in the oil pressure sending unit for my gauge. I havent installed the water temp sender yet I'll wait to do that when I do headers. So ya this is how they look.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1023111134.jpg (92.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 1023111316.jpg (87.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 1023111316a.jpg (88.5 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 1023111317.jpg (91.7 KB, 7 views)
__________________
1993 BGGM Z28, stock LT1, T56, 175k on original motor, basic bolt-ons. 273 whp, 308wtq. SOLD
2001 Black WS6 TA Stock....for now....
DD: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 quad cab sport, 6 inch RCX lift, 35x13.5 tires, 20x9 Fuel wheels, 20% tint all the way around, ZZ customs exhaust, Diablosport Trinity T1000 programmer.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.