Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Tech > Drivetrain

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 12-27-2009, 12:20 AM
84ta406 84ta406 is offline
Future club Dangle member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Worcester, MA
Posts: 1,802
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 15
Thanks (Received): 16
Likes (Given): 58
Likes (Received): 54
Dislikes (Given): 2
Dislikes (Received): 3
Default 9" questions

I was wondering what you guys prefer for a 9" housing. I dont mind spending a little more for a better housing so thats out of the question.

Who do you like? I've limited it down to Moser, QP and Strange.

Why do you like them over the others?

Pro's and Con's?


If I cant decided by new years I'm just gonna pony up the $ for a S60 so someone help me lol
__________________
5.3L LSx, Fbody .500 cam, TH400, 4500 Stall, Moser 9"
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.