Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Vendors > Slowhawk Performance

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 02-18-2014, 12:08 AM
Slowhawk Slowhawk is offline
choking the wrench
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,526
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 55
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 250
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayws6 View Post
I I just found out you have no time to tune let alone lt1

Second you never even ask for it to come back even after last spring Dyno day. When I said it rich at Idel.
You neve told me any info on injectors other than red top ls1. No flow rating .
no I not even talk to another tuner . I am just keeping duck in row since your focus is on 5 th gens and newer now





But if you upset about it
Not upset about anything. I'm not the one to tell people to come back for anything. I know it had an issue about smoking but that wasn't fuel, it was oil. For some reason I think someone told me about valve seals or something?
If they have a full red top- SVO 30lb injectors. As you know a tuner should be able to tell which injectors they are by looking at them or search the part number on them. I do it all the time with cars coming in for tunes.Most people have no idea what injectors are in there.

My focus has changed because the market has changed and I need to make money to survive. Thats it. If I only lived on 4th gen's we would be shut down right now.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.