|
#21
|
||||
|
||||
|
Slight knock? Haven't heard it run yet, valve cover was off as well as some rockers. I just made sure it turned over with a ratchet and I saw the coolant in the oil. Where you the other person that looked at it?
__________________
|
|
#22
|
||||
|
||||
|
no not yours 98 hoe's car hahaha
__________________
![]() 1986 Camaro Iroc z28 305 TPI 700R4 -hooker-edelbrock 1 5/8" shorty headers-1.6 roller rockers-52mm TB-3.23 10 bolt- ...191rwhp/280rwtq...14.97@90.5 2.04 60' 2005 GMC Sierra 2500 LLY Duramax -exhaust-gauges-leveled-wheels-tune-egr delete....339rwhp/637rwtq |
|
#23
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks you scared the hell out of me! I thought you knew something I didn't.
__________________
|
|
#24
|
||||
|
||||
|
hahaha no dont worry
__________________
![]() 1986 Camaro Iroc z28 305 TPI 700R4 -hooker-edelbrock 1 5/8" shorty headers-1.6 roller rockers-52mm TB-3.23 10 bolt- ...191rwhp/280rwtq...14.97@90.5 2.04 60' 2005 GMC Sierra 2500 LLY Duramax -exhaust-gauges-leveled-wheels-tune-egr delete....339rwhp/637rwtq |
|
#25
|
|||
|
|||
|
id prob be willing to trade you if that car is clean underneath
__________________
![]() 1999 Z28 T-Top M6 - LS6, Bolt Ons, Suspension, MWC Narrowed 9" - 415rwhp 385rwtq 10.847 @ 125.17 1989 IROC-Z H/T M5 2006 F350 SCSB 4x4 6.0L Diesel - Studs, EGR Delete, Powermax Turbo, Extreme Tuning & Exhaust - 13.23 @ 101 |
|
#26
|
||||
|
||||
|
You have actually cycled back to a car that is the same as the one in your sig, from like 20 cars ago.
|
|
#27
|
||||
|
||||
|
HAHAHA!!! I miss the one in my signature, that is one of the few cars I regret getting rid of.
__________________
|
|
#28
|
||||
|
||||
|
Fucking awesome!! Get that bitch running!! Gunna have a sweet ride wen your done.
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#29
|
|||
|
|||
|
nice find man.
The "I regret getting rid of my fbody" speech is one Ive given and have heard too often...its like a disease lol
__________________
-Mike ![]() 94 Mustang GT - BBK Shorty Headers, H pipe, Flowmasters, 3.73s, UD pulley, 4 point brace SOLD - 2000 Trans Am WS6 - M6//F13 Cam//Pacesetter LTs//Catted Y//Magnaflow CB//LS7 Clutch//K&N//P+P LS6 intake//1.6 RR//Slowhawk Tune SOLD - 02 Z28 - A4//SLP Lid//SLP SB//STB//Pacesetter LTs//TSP ORY//Magnaflow//Ported TB//EBC Dimpled & Slotted Rotors// 12.96 @ 107 |
|
#30
|
||||
|
||||
|
hence why i still haven't sold mine.
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|