|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
welcome and nice ride man
__________________
![]() 2000 SS Procharger 98 Z vert turbo 07 TB SS cai catback and tune |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
welcome aboard
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Welcome to the site man!!! Sweet ride!!!
__________________
![]() 2001 Navy Blue Metallic Z28 hardtop. M6, black Z06 wheels(17x9.5 fronts/18x10.5 rears), Thunder 224cam, Kooks 1 7/8 stainless headers/ypipe, Magnaflow exhaust, Hurst shifter, SLP CAI/lid, K&N air filter, Manley double roller timing chain, 160stat, Thunder ported oil pump, SPEC Stage 3+ clutch w/billet flywheel, Powerstop cross-drilled/slotted rotors, and SLOWHAWK TUNED!!! SLOWHAWK IS THE MUTHAFUCKIN MAN! |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
welcome love the color
__________________
![]() 1986 Camaro Iroc z28 305 TPI 700R4 -hooker-edelbrock 1 5/8" shorty headers-1.6 roller rockers-52mm TB-3.23 10 bolt- ...191rwhp/280rwtq...14.97@90.5 2.04 60' 2005 GMC Sierra 2500 LLY Duramax -exhaust-gauges-leveled-wheels-tune-egr delete....339rwhp/637rwtq |
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
|
whats up dude, I'm the one that left a note on your car lol
|
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
Great looking 3rd gen, welcome.
|
|
#17
|
|||
|
|||
|
haha sup heartbeat
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
welcome beautiful car
|
|
#19
|
|||
|
|||
|
lol I saw your car accross route 132 and I was in my friends pos hyundai and I just screamed at him. "PULL INTO BERNIE AND PHILS! OR WHATEVER THE FUCK IT'S CALLED!!" lol. I felt so intimidated not having my car lol
|
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
^^^ are you ok??
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
![]() |
|
|