|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
the little spin probably let the motor come up better
__________________
Nitrous is like hot girl with STD's. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
|
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
I got NO spin with streets. Auto + good track prep
__________________
-Mike ![]() 94 Mustang GT - BBK Shorty Headers, H pipe, Flowmasters, 3.73s, UD pulley, 4 point brace SOLD - 2000 Trans Am WS6 - M6//F13 Cam//Pacesetter LTs//Catted Y//Magnaflow CB//LS7 Clutch//K&N//P+P LS6 intake//1.6 RR//Slowhawk Tune SOLD - 02 Z28 - A4//SLP Lid//SLP SB//STB//Pacesetter LTs//TSP ORY//Magnaflow//Ported TB//EBC Dimpled & Slotted Rotors// 12.96 @ 107 |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
then it had to be the harder tires = less rolling resistance or some shit
__________________
Nitrous is like hot girl with STD's. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
I knew he meant you but I thought you were on street tires thats why I was like big burnout is ineffective.
__________________
![]() 95 Z28 hard top - LT1 | 4L60e | bolt ons | Yank SS3600 | suspension | viking coil overs | 3.42 10 bolt | 3520 lbs - 12.331 @ 108.22mph 1.668 60' 08 Saab 9-7x - L96 6.0 swap | L92 heads/intake/TB | LS6 cam | LS9 springs | 7.425" hardened pushrods | CAI | 1-3/4" stepped LT's | catback | 4L60E | FTI 3000 278mm converter |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
95 Z28 A4~Sold~ Quote:
|
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
a tiny little heat is good like a dry hop out of the water box workes well for some unless your like me and have the freak tires that love to get hot. most street tires just get greasy though
__________________
Nitrous is like hot girl with STD's. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
My street tires have zlich for traction as is. I need to look into a nice set of summer tires and DRs for the back if I feel like breaking shit. haha
__________________
95 Z28 A4~Sold~ Quote:
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
what you have on it now for tires? nothing has traction below like 50 degrees
__________________
Nitrous is like hot girl with STD's. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
|
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
just get a good set of drag radials...Nitto 555r ftw! street tires suuuck at the track at least the ones ive had and that was running 2.73s lol. IMO its pretty much pointless to do a burnout with them and def stay out of the water box.
|
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
How do the 555rs do on the street. I know you can't drive in the rain with them, but I don't wanna have to change tires constantly. I also still have 2.73 out back. I wanna go to a better ratio in the back but, I'm not sure if I should bother with the 10 bolt or save for a 12 bolt or 9", or try and be crafty and build my own.
__________________
95 Z28 A4~Sold~ Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|