Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Main Forum > Pictures/Videos

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 11-15-2009, 11:26 PM
Formula413's Avatar
Formula413 Formula413 is offline
Moderbator
Asteroids Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In the Northeast dreaming of the Southwest
Posts: 5,603
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 141
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 647
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 39
Default Painted the cowl

After seeing how nice it came out on Butch's car I decided to paint the cowl and wiper arm covers on my car. I used Krylon Fusion spray paint, which is made specifically for plastic, in gloss black.

Before:





After:





Installed:







Nice improvement I think, thanks for the idea Butch!
__________________
Alex



GRAMMAR HOW-TO
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.