|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Here you go......
http://www.lethalinteriors.com/seats.html I was pleasantly surprised for a full custom color and design seats for only $500.00. Any material, patterns or colors were the same price. They are OEM quality. The tan ones in the website are mine. |
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Here are a few pics installed. The seats where not spray glued in these pics (they are now and lay much tighter).
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Damn that looks awesome. I gotta give her a call when I have a little extra dough
|
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
She wants half of the $$ upfront then the other half before she ships them out. Took her about 5 weeks from the time I order to them sitting on my front porch.
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
That's worth it though. Of course she wants a deposit be dumb not to haha
|
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
Does she work put better if you just call her instead of email.?
|
|
#17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Email is usually best.
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hey kalstar, Did you remove the seats and send her everything or does she just get the covers and send them to you.
And as far as the spray gluing 'em, did did you do that yourself or have a interior shop do it?
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() Adjustable Bilstein Suspention, CAI, Long Tube Headers, NO Cats, OFY, Maganflow, Short Shift Kit, SS Badged,SS Hood, More to come...
|
|
#19
|
|||
|
|||
|
It was tit. The hardest part was the hog rigs on the bottom of the rear seats. I have the hog pliers and the spray glue so it was easy. I enjoyed doing the interior and took only about 3 hours. She has the patterns for all years seats so you don't need to send her anything. If you buy the pizza... we can do it at my place (heated/cooled garage with all the tools we would need). I am on the Cape so it might be out of your way. Feel free to email me if you want to see how they look installed. james.kalweit@yahoo.com
Jim |
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
Where on the cape my parents live in mashpee I'm there almost every weekend.
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() Adjustable Bilstein Suspention, CAI, Long Tube Headers, NO Cats, OFY, Maganflow, Short Shift Kit, SS Badged,SS Hood, More to come...
|
![]() |
|
|