|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Haha I got ya, some of them are picky about that stuff though LOL
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
We support them then they bitch we arnt doing it right lol
I tell every armed service memeber this, I don't support war, but I support our troops!
__________________
95 Z28 A4~Sold~ Quote:
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
It's a constant battle, MARINES earn and respect the title for which we've earned. It's never a complaint of respecting them wrong it's simply an educational correction.
lol
__________________
![]() 99' T/A A4 i got parts!!! Tuned by GOD @ Slowhawk Performance. 325rwhp 333rwtq "Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?" Quote:
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
tell that to a seal jackassss
__________________
![]() 95 Z28 hard top - LT1 | 4L60e | bolt ons | Yank SS3600 | suspension | viking coil overs | 3.42 10 bolt | 3520 lbs - 12.331 @ 108.22mph 1.668 60' 08 Saab 9-7x - L96 6.0 swap | L92 heads/intake/TB | LS6 cam | LS9 springs | 7.425" hardened pushrods | CAI | 1-3/4" stepped LT's | catback | 4L60E | FTI 3000 278mm converter |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Lol you have much to learn young grasshopper lol. ^^^.
__________________
![]() 06 CTSV 08 Spec B Sold 00 Yukon SLT Sold 05 STI Sold 02 WS6 Sold 12/1/12 94 1LE Sold 3/18/11 02 WRX Sold 2/18/12 Drag racing a car thats been totaled is like fucking a hooker with no rubber. Either way your a stupid fuck. |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
Seals don't brag as much as MARINES. Mainly because you never hear what they do. (Until recently) lol
__________________
![]() 99' T/A A4 i got parts!!! Tuned by GOD @ Slowhawk Performance. 325rwhp 333rwtq "Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?" Quote:
|
|
#17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Seals are the best of the best. I had a friend that was a seal (Seal team 6) which for those that don't know is the most elite of the elite. He was KIA in Afganastan in the chopper that took 22 members of his battle team. Toughest dude I had ever known. From the time we were 11 years old he said he would be a Seal, 25 years later he died fulfilling that dream. RIP Kevin.
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
what do I need to learn? I know marines brag about how they're toughest, I agree. Seals are tougher in most cases I know that.
__________________
![]() 95 Z28 hard top - LT1 | 4L60e | bolt ons | Yank SS3600 | suspension | viking coil overs | 3.42 10 bolt | 3520 lbs - 12.331 @ 108.22mph 1.668 60' 08 Saab 9-7x - L96 6.0 swap | L92 heads/intake/TB | LS6 cam | LS9 springs | 7.425" hardened pushrods | CAI | 1-3/4" stepped LT's | catback | 4L60E | FTI 3000 278mm converter |
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
in the end.... they're all bad asses... You sign up knowing your going to war... doesn't matter who in the fuck you sign up with. As long as you got a gun in your hand and your in harms way knowingly, your a bad ass. You can argue whos tough. If anyone (like myself) haven't joined in one of the divisions, then they are ALL WAY more badass then us. Just sayin'.
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() Adjustable Bilstein Suspention, CAI, Long Tube Headers, NO Cats, OFY, Maganflow, Short Shift Kit, SS Badged,SS Hood, More to come...
|
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
and I'm sorry for your loss Kalstar. RIP
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() Adjustable Bilstein Suspention, CAI, Long Tube Headers, NO Cats, OFY, Maganflow, Short Shift Kit, SS Badged,SS Hood, More to come...
|
![]() |
|
|