Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Main Forum > New Members

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 03-13-2010, 02:42 AM
Bayer-Z28's Avatar
Bayer-Z28 Bayer-Z28 is offline
Resident Gearhead
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: E Falmouth Ma
Posts: 435
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 1
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTkev1n View Post
WHATSUP Bayer! lol I didn't know you lived in CT I remember you from cz28 my name is 78z28350 but I rarely post anymore. Car is sick and drooled over it before I even owned a 4th gen! Sick. Welcome.
oh wow.. Thanx bud.. I'm not on CZ28 anymore. Too many a-holes. Every time I post there they jump me for something.


And as requested...
Before I ddid the hood or added new headlights with HID's






I took most of the stickers out from under the hood.
__________________
h/c/i/s/e
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-13-2010, 03:47 AM
BadBird505's Avatar
BadBird505 BadBird505 is offline
Street Evil Racing
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: east brookfield,ma
Posts: 687
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 21
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 44
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 2
Default

welcome, sweet camaro.
__________________
1972 Procharged Trans Am
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-13-2010, 06:05 AM
Navy01z's Avatar
Navy01z Navy01z is offline
The Conversation
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Beacon Falls, CT
Posts: 1,735
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0
Default

Welcome over man!!!! Ive seen this car before I think. Were you at a CTFBA speing gathering a few years back in Southbury?

And Demon STFU. I live in Beacon Falls not Ansonia!!! ASS. lol
__________________

2001 Navy Blue Metallic Z28 hardtop. M6, black Z06 wheels(17x9.5 fronts/18x10.5 rears), Thunder 224cam, Kooks 1 7/8 stainless headers/ypipe, Magnaflow exhaust, Hurst shifter, SLP CAI/lid, K&N air filter, Manley double roller timing chain, 160stat, Thunder ported oil pump, SPEC Stage 3+ clutch w/billet flywheel, Powerstop cross-drilled/slotted rotors, and SLOWHAWK TUNED!!!
SLOWHAWK IS THE MUTHAFUCKIN MAN!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-13-2010, 07:29 AM
Greenbird94ta's Avatar
Greenbird94ta Greenbird94ta is offline
Firebird Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Needham, Ma.
Posts: 359
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 11
Likes (Received): 3
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 1
Default

welcome!
__________________

'94 T/A Broad-o-matic, LS1 tails, and interior goodies.
'10 Charger-Daily Driver/Statie Look-a-Like
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-13-2010, 08:34 AM
DemonWithin99's Avatar
DemonWithin99 DemonWithin99 is offline
The ass who loves his car
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: milford, CT
Posts: 3,119
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 71
Thanks (Received): 15
Likes (Given): 345
Likes (Received): 159
Dislikes (Given): 7
Dislikes (Received): 3
Default

lol... fkn valley goon..
__________________

99' T/A A4 i got parts!!!
Tuned by GOD @ Slowhawk Performance.
325rwhp 333rwtq

"Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?"

Quote:
Posted by Slowhawk: You dream the life of testing cars, I live it
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-13-2010, 05:37 PM
BrokenFeather78's Avatar
BrokenFeather78 BrokenFeather78 is offline
Captain Caveman
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colchester, CT
Posts: 1,110
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 3
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 1
Default

Welcome, nice clean camaro!
__________________



There's no replacement for displacement.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-13-2010, 09:51 PM
irockidz28's Avatar
irockidz28 irockidz28 is offline
Do It In A Third Gen
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Franklin Ma
Posts: 2,953
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 47
Thanks (Received): 26
Likes (Given): 242
Likes (Received): 105
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 6
Default

nice pics
__________________

1986 Camaro Iroc z28 305 TPI 700R4
-hooker-edelbrock 1 5/8" shorty headers-1.6 roller rockers-52mm TB-3.23 10 bolt- ...191rwhp/280rwtq...14.97@90.5 2.04 60'

2005 GMC Sierra 2500 LLY Duramax -exhaust-gauges-leveled-wheels-tune-egr delete....339rwhp/637rwtq
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-14-2010, 11:25 AM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

hey bayer glad ya finally found this joint!
welcome aboard!
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-15-2010, 12:32 AM
CamaroRacing12's Avatar
CamaroRacing12 CamaroRacing12 is offline
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 13
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 64
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 5
Default

welcome man.i remembe ru from cz28.com also. always loved ur car and the AR rebels
__________________
Tony "Mr. Camaro" Quadros
~ 95 z28 350ci LT1 ~
"Just another bolt on only LT1 that can kick ur LS1's a$$!"
Special thx: Frank Cahill, Noyzee Racing, Coastal Customs, Shon Herron, John P. (1slowformula)
Cecil - 11.998 @ 111.02mph 1.635 60ft ... 1/8th 7.588 @ 89.33mph
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.