|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Pick The Winner!!! | |||
| DAWG |
|
13 | 54.17% |
| SMOKINSS |
|
11 | 45.83% |
| Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll | |||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#41
|
||||
|
||||
|
WELL???????????????????????????????
who it gonna be???????????
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#42
|
||||
|
||||
|
You Dummy!!! hahah i forgot how long i set the poll for!!
Congrats Dawg!!
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#43
|
||||
|
||||
|
congrats dawg!
__________________
Tony "Mr. Camaro" Quadros
~ 95 z28 350ci LT1 ~ "Just another bolt on only LT1 that can kick ur LS1's a$$!" Special thx: Frank Cahill, Noyzee Racing, Coastal Customs, Shon Herron, John P. (1slowformula) Cecil - 11.998 @ 111.02mph 1.635 60ft ... 1/8th 7.588 @ 89.33mph |
|
#44
|
||||
|
||||
|
err thks
post up my banner!!!!
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#45
|
||||
|
||||
|
hahahah^^
__________________
Tony "Mr. Camaro" Quadros
~ 95 z28 350ci LT1 ~ "Just another bolt on only LT1 that can kick ur LS1's a$$!" Special thx: Frank Cahill, Noyzee Racing, Coastal Customs, Shon Herron, John P. (1slowformula) Cecil - 11.998 @ 111.02mph 1.635 60ft ... 1/8th 7.588 @ 89.33mph |
|
#46
|
|||
|
|||
|
Congrats man. You def deserve it.
__________________
2000 SS Th350, FTI 4200 stall , cam, full bolt-ons, 150 wetshot, Moser 9inch/locker/4.11s, Slowhawk tuned. 493rwhp 570rwtq. 10.97 @ 127.7 1.58 60' and M6 10.84 @ 126.3 1.55 60' Th350 SOLD BUT NOT FORGOTTEN New Toy - 06 Torrid Red Gto M6. 231/242 cam, Kooks, magnaflow, GForce, Monster stg2, lingenfelter cai, 411rwhp 385rwtq. 12.40@111 |
|
#47
|
||||
|
||||
|
Congrats Dawg
__________________
![]() 2001 Navy Blue Metallic Z28 hardtop. M6, black Z06 wheels(17x9.5 fronts/18x10.5 rears), Thunder 224cam, Kooks 1 7/8 stainless headers/ypipe, Magnaflow exhaust, Hurst shifter, SLP CAI/lid, K&N air filter, Manley double roller timing chain, 160stat, Thunder ported oil pump, SPEC Stage 3+ clutch w/billet flywheel, Powerstop cross-drilled/slotted rotors, and SLOWHAWK TUNED!!! SLOWHAWK IS THE MUTHAFUCKIN MAN! |
|
#48
|
||||
|
||||
|
NO we all do!
keep that in mind!!!! now its not official until pizza gets off his fat ass and puts my banner up!!!!!!!
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#49
|
||||
|
||||
|
hahahahaha
__________________
Tony "Mr. Camaro" Quadros
~ 95 z28 350ci LT1 ~ "Just another bolt on only LT1 that can kick ur LS1's a$$!" Special thx: Frank Cahill, Noyzee Racing, Coastal Customs, Shon Herron, John P. (1slowformula) Cecil - 11.998 @ 111.02mph 1.635 60ft ... 1/8th 7.588 @ 89.33mph |
|
#50
|
||||
|
||||
|
dont make me fist your open ass cave old man!!!!
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
![]() |
|
|