|
#601
|
|||
|
|||
|
I don't care!
__________________
|
|
#602
|
|||
|
|||
|
__________________
|
|
#603
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
AHHHHHAHAHAHAHA 3 grand and Dump It!!!! [/FONT] |
|
#604
|
||||
|
||||
|
This absolutely made my day, beyond awesome
|
|
#605
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thats so beyond awesome. Id rate it epic.
__________________
95 Z28 A4~Sold~ Quote:
|
|
#606
|
||||
|
||||
|
epic x10
__________________
![]() 95 Z28 hard top - LT1 | 4L60e | bolt ons | Yank SS3600 | suspension | viking coil overs | 3.42 10 bolt | 3520 lbs - 12.331 @ 108.22mph 1.668 60' 08 Saab 9-7x - L96 6.0 swap | L92 heads/intake/TB | LS6 cam | LS9 springs | 7.425" hardened pushrods | CAI | 1-3/4" stepped LT's | catback | 4L60E | FTI 3000 278mm converter |
|
#607
|
|||
|
|||
|
[QUOTE=Formula413;41785]This absolutely made my day, beyond awesome
OMG THAT WAS SO AMAZING I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY. I'M LITERALLY IN TEARS HERE FROM LAUGHING LMFAO
__________________
|
|
#608
|
|||
|
|||
|
I nearly died when he said "We're gonna have a ball today!"
__________________
|
|
#609
|
||||
|
||||
|
I wish I knew who did the music, it's fuckin' awesome
|
|
#610
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
![]() 68 Camaro (?350 SB) 69 Camaro (L72 427 BB) 69 Camaro (DZ 302 SB - www.z28.net) Camaro - A friendly flying car – from the French - the first half "camarade/friend" and the last half “aero/of the air". |
![]() |
|
|